|26th May, 2018
|10:00 AM-10:05 AM
Welcome Note by Ritu Marya, Editor-In-Chief, Entrepreneur India & Franchise India Media
|10:05 AM-10:45 AM
||Inaugural Session: The power of connection- Wellness Meets Happiness:
In 2018, the conversation surrounding happiness is becoming more important ROI– Return on Inspiration: Double Your Happiness, Raise Your Profits
Dr. Blossom Kochhar, Chairperson, Blossom Kochhar Beauty Product
|10:45 AM-11:15 AM
The Future of Beauty & Wellness Business Lies in putting all aspects of Business right
Keynote By Dr. Apoorva Shah, Founder, Richfeel
- Why It’s Important to Broaden Your Services Now Than Ever : Introducing New Services To Your Salon & Maximising The Potential
- If your skincare retail sales aren’t at least 25% of your skincare service sales, you aren’t earning enough: create an environment of trust by educating rather than selling.
- NO MORE LEAN DAYS! breaking down the highest grossing sales in the beauty industry
- Time is the Ultimate Luxury –Upgrading your customer to take multiple services in one session – More store service and Business Revenues.
- Not a hair out of place! How to become a Seamless Beauty Brand in Virtual and Real World
- "Menaissance" - for the first-time stats share that men in India will be outspending women in Beauty & Wellness Business .
- Beauty Forward - Talk to Your Customers – How MrChanging the Way Businesses Communicate
|11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
||Session 2: The Inside –out for Scaling up your your Beauty and wellness Business
The Key to Successful Franchising in Beauty & Wellness Business
Keynote By Pushkaraj Shenai, CEO, Lakme Lever
- Addressing the skills gap to ensure availability of well trained staff is the dire need in the business of beauty
- Beauty, Wellness & Sustainability: Taking It to the Next Level
- Leveraging your Brand equity for diversification and
- Beauty Without Borders -How Beauty Brands are finding New territories for Growth
- The complexity of productivity is overrated. How much space you have and how much are you using is information you need to manage and grow.
Session Moderator: Ms. Payal Gulati, Senior Editor, Retailer Media
Vijay Lobo, Director, Scent Salon
Vishal Mehra, President - Spa L'Occitane
Arpit Sharma, CEO & Founder, Seven Seas Spas & Director, Sansha Spas
Mr. Deepanshu Khurana, Business Head- Skill Development, VLCC Health Care
Mr. Blessing A Manikandan, CEO, Paulsons Group I Paulsons Beauty & Fashion Private Limited
|12:15 PM - 1:00 PM
||Session 3: Marketing at the Speed of Technology : The Power of influence
Keynote by Ranveer Allahbadia, Wellness blogger &Youtuber (Keynote)
- Leave an impression on your audience & double your business with social media
- How to Be Funny and Be Pretty Virtually? The Future Of Customer Communication.
- The latest hacks and tweaks you need to implement immediately to leverage big gains and maximize your marketing spend.
- Building your brand, and boosting your business : How to get your Digital Reviews to work for you positively
Session Moderator:Mr. Sandeep Soni, Features Editor, Entrepreneur Media India
Sachidanand Kamat, Director, Employee & Customer Engagement, Enrich Salons &Academy
Shraddha Gurung, Beauty Influencer
Asmita Arora, Digital Marketer
Mr. Ranveer Allahbadia, Wellness blogger &Youtuber
|1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
|2:00 PM - 2:10 PM
||Holistic Phsiyotherpay& Wellness
Keynote By Bhuwan Bhhaskar, Managing Director, Kainos Global
|2:10 PM - 2:50 PM
||Session 4: Trends &Innovation: 'The Future of Beauty & Wellness Industry’
Turning a Start-up Idea into a Successful Business Model
Session Moderator: Ms. Punita Sabharwal Kapoor, Assistant Editor, Entrepreneur Media India
Bhisham Bhateja, Founder & COO, The Man Company
Shantanu Deshpande, Co-Founder & CEO, Bombay Shaving Company
Dr. Vishal Bansal, CEO, HealthStart India
Ritika Tawani, Business Head, Salon at Home –Urbanclap
The beauty industry like other industries is going through major disruptions – trends such as millennials becoming entrepreneurs and the increase of the freelance economy is changing the rules as it relates to finding and keeping talent.The solution is to embrace disruption and use it as a signal for change. Whether your beauty business has been built on traditional values and processes or you are a newer more technological beauty company embracing the digitization of the industry there are many opportunities ahead.
|2:50 PM - 3:45 PM
||Session 5: Creating a culture for Business Success. Bustling an ROI (Return on Inspiration )
How to Attract, Engage and Retain Great People
Keynote by Ritesh Reddy, Founder & MD, O2 Spa
- Are You a Thermometer or Thermostat Leader?
- Loyalty Matter : How to inspire a team of people to perform better, communicate more effectively and produce more for greater customer loyalty
- Return on Inspiration Whether it is retaining your current employees, attracting new talent or avoiding burnout, the secret sauce is happiness.
- How to motivate others, problem-solving techniques, and how to earn the respect of everyone around you.
Session Moderator: Ms. Ritu Marya, Editor-in-Chief, Franchise India Media , Entrepreneur (India + Asia Pacific), Men’s Health (India)
Sushil Thomas, Partner, Vurve Salon
Vandana Bhardwaj, Managing Director, Marie Claire Salon & Wellness, India
Blessing A Manikandan, CEO, Paulsons Group I Toni& Guy
|Men's Health presents Lifestyle Upgrade
|4:00 PM - 4:05 PM
Welcome Note by Ritu Marya, Editor-In-Chief, Men’s Health India.
|4:05 PM - 4:10 PM
||Ashish P Singh, Executive Editor, introduces the session to the audience.
|4:15 PM - 4:45 PM
|| Session 1:Fitness Formulas:Cardio to weights, the workouts that have everyone raving!
By Billy Garnon, Celebrity Personal Trainer and Life Coach
- Talk on “Fitness Trends To Follow This Year”. Focus on technology and the other innovations, along with newer workouts that have come up in 2018.
- Audience challenge, such as planks, crunches and squat competitions.
- 5 exercises that can be done sitting at office desks.
|4:45 PM - 5:30 PM
|| Session 2:The Wellness Kitchen: Feel good to Look Good
Alexander Moser, Executive Chef & Functional Specialist Culinary, Andaz Delhi
- The Informed Consumer and a New Consciousness
- The Rise of Organic food & Vegan Eater
- Keeping It Fresh: Production & Distribution Challenges for F&B
- The nutrition mistakes that people make in India, along with busting popular myths related to 'healthy foods'.
Dr. Shikha Nehru Sharma, Founder and MD - Nutri Health
By Ishi Khosla, celebrity nutritionist, and
Vikram Khatri, Head Chef, Gappy By Ai
|5:30 PM - 5:45 PM
|| Post the session Chef Khatri will rustle up Poke Bowls, a healthy recipe for the busy you.
|5:45 PM - 6:30 PM
|| Session 3: Style Master Class: Wardrobe essentials for every man/Rehashing your old wardrobe for a new you.
By Ravi Bajaj, Ace Fashion Designer and Entrepreneur
- An interaction with MH Editor on the world of fashion, and on being the MH Style Expert.
- 5 essentials every man should have in his wardrobe, and what all it can be teamed with.
- A Transformation session with the audience
|3:45 PM - 4:00 PM
||Keynote Session 6: Decoding the Beauty in a Brand: Delivering Personalized Service to Stand Out in the Crowd
Savio John Pereira, Celebrity Hairstylist
|16:00 PM - 16:10 PM
||Networking Tea & Coffee
|7:00 PM Onwards
||Indian Salon & Wellness Awards